Our client, a leading financial services firm is looking for an Algo Risk Manager for their Mumbai Office.
The role is primarily responsible for reviewing technical specifications of trading and risk management systems, testing coverage and production control. Risk management for manual and Algo trading activity for both Domestic and International markets. Review changes proposed in trading system/platforms and assess its impact with respect to financial, technical, compliance, testing. Review adequacy of processes in place and identify improvement areas.
- Participate in ongoing risk projects with an aim to achieve excellence in overall risk management task. Coordinate with senior management stakeholders.
- Technology & Financial risk management.
- Define & review risk management system/trading architecture specifications.
- Define and review testing coverage for trading/risk systems.
- Development of software tools for risk management, order/trade analysis for Algo trading systems.
- Development of trade capture, trade analytics tools.
- Monitoring the daily risk profile of various business streams and proactive risk mitigation.
- Participate in ongoing risk projects with an aim to achieve excellence in overall risk management task.
- Degree in Engineering / MCA / MBA from a premier institute.
- 7 – 10 years (knowledge of financial markets/products preferred).
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Hands on development experience in OOP such as Java / C++ etc.
- Hands-on testing/business analyst experience in trading systems domain.
- Development experience of trading/risk systems.
- Development experience on R / Python preferred (not mandatory).
- Knowledge of FIX protocol (not mandatory).
- Understanding of compliance requirements in the respective jurisdiction.
- Certifications such as CFA, FRM, NCFM (not mandatory).