A leading trading firm is looking to hire a C# Developer for their Singapore office. The successful candidate will be involved in designing, developing & testing trading logic from traders & developing user interfaces.
To apply you should have:
- Academic background, preferably with a focus in Software, Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- 4-7 years’ experience with C# programming within a professional environment. (Not ASP.NET)
- Experience in C# application profiling and tuning.
- Good understanding of memory management in C#.
- Strong understanding of LINQ.
- Strong multithreaded application development experience understanding the pitfalls of multithreaded programming.
- Experience in low latency WinForms UI development.