Our client, an India’s leading financial services firm is looking for a Lead to manage multiple Software Projects.
- 15+ years of overall experience in Project Management or Leading Software application development.
- Industry experience in Capital Markets / Lending / Collateral Management / Banking / Insurance.
- Overall responsibility for software project planning & delivery of Multiple Strategic Business Units.
- Experience in implementing end-to-end systems.
- Work closely with project & delivery teams and manage the planning, designing, and implementation of projects
- Review application design and give solution w.r.t design pattern.
- Should be proactive in the strategic initiative at the group level.
- Prepare project/program implementation plans, budgets and coordinate the proper implementation of the project.
- Regularly communicate project status including progress, successes, risks, challenges, and opportunities for timely intervention to correct lags or capitalize good practices.
- Broad understanding of different Solutions and technologies, both open source and proprietary across the Applications and Digital spacUndertake regular monitoring and periodical evaluation of project activities and compile findings.
- Take part in the development of project proposals from scoping documents, concept notes to full project proposal development.
- Should be aware of project matrix/quality matrix.
- Should have managed multiple stakeholders (business users, IT, Vendors, Development team, QA, UAT, SIT team).
- Should be able to orchestrate the solution ecosystem of particular businesses, identify gaps therein and suggest solutions
- Should be able to carry out the market scan and competition analysis from a technology solution perspective.
- Should be proactive in risk identification and mitigation.
- Managing project scope, schedule, cost, risks, and resource planning.
- Should be good at People management.
- Coordinating and delegating tasks to technical team.