Our client, a leading Investment Bank is looking for a C++/Java Developer - Equity Delta One Platform for their office in Bangalore.
- Design, build and maintain complex, scalable, low latency and high capacity distributed software systems in Java/C++ for real time order state management, trading and risk management, smart order routing and internalization functions.
- Conduct statistical data analysis to identify trading performance improvements. Here having knowledge of basic statistical analysis is a plus.
- Understand North American market rules, regulations, exchange service offerings and enhance the trading systems to incorporate any changes to these rules.
- Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle coupled with heavy interaction with traders, clients and compliance officers globally.
- The environment is dynamic and collaborative so strong communication skills are a must.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or engineering would be ideal. We are also open to those with relevant technical experience in sectors like telecom.
- 3+ years industry experience, working on high-performance, high-availability, distributed systems
- Broad knowledge of Java/C++ and programming concepts (primarily on Linux)
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience in load testing and performance optimizations
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team