We're looking to hire Big Data candidates on a 1 year renewable contract for a multinational conglomerate in Mumbai.
- Hands on experience in BigData frameworks – Hadoop, Spark
- Experience in real time processing –Kafka, Storm, NiFi is desired
- Designing, integrating and documenting technical components for seamless data extraction and analysis on big data platform.
- Must have knowledge in data warehousing and NoSQL technologies – Cassandra/HBase or Mongo DB.
- Experience in Distributed Search frameworks – Solr/Elastic Search is a plus.
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding, and testing patterns as well as experience in engineering software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures.
- Python, SparkR, Machine Learning with Zepellin skills
- Candidate ideally should be immediately available or able to join in under a month
- MS / M.Tech / B. Tech. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Experience in Distributed & Parallel Processing tools & Java/Scala is a must.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required to effectively convey relevant insights to teams.
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience.