We are currently assisting our client, a global asset manager in their search for a top Business Development Associate in Hong Kong
The position is based in Hong Kong and the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include all of the following:
- Support the intermediary sales on client queries and sales activities
- Research issues within industry sectors, including trends, competitor intelligence & analysis
- Work closely with the Marketing Team; help facilitate product and asset class specific marketing materials, including white papers, media article reprints, brochures, flipbooks, market studies, etc.
- Prepare presentation for client meetings. Source and analyze product performance, investment recommendations, investment team experience and other data for client requests and due diligence.
- Prepare initial observations and interpretations for responses to client due diligence; work closely with the investment teams, RFP, compliance, and performance measurement functions to prepare initial drafts of client requests.