Our client, an Alternative Investment Fund based in Bangalore is looking for a Business Development Head.
The successful will work on setting up partnerships with asset management firms, like family offices, mutual funds or wealth management firms in offering alternative investment products.The role will also involve exploring different vehicles to offer alternative investment products and optimizing for client needs given regulatory constraints and our operational capabilities.
- Passionate interest in markets, belief in the idea that algorithmic trading can add significant value to an investor’s portfolio
- Knowledge of Indian markets, and technical expertise in derivatives
- MBA or any certification in finance (CFA , CQF , FRM etc) will make a difference
- Excellent communication skills, should be able to interact with internal/external stakeholders
- Experience working with Asset Management Firms
- Marketing skills. To be able to create branding, conduct research to connect with clients
- Build and manage business development team