A global quantitative investment firm is looking for an experienced C++ Developer skilled in networks and system programming, kernel programming, integrating with FPGA as well as other advanced techniques.
- Designing and implementing a high-frequency trading platform, which includes collecting quotes and trades from and disseminating orders to exchanges around the world.
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques (e.g. integrating with FPGAs), to minimize latency.
- Leading the technical effort of a team of software engineers to deliver above (code reviews, mentoring, design discussions etc).
- Shaping the future of the Core Engineering team through regular interviewing and occasional campus recruiting trips.
- 4+ years of experience in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming in C++.
- A degree in computer science.
- Brilliant problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Low-level system knowledge (NIC, PCIe, related drivers) is a big plus.
- Knowledge of any other development language, including Java, Python, or Perl and shell scripts (a plus).
Financial experience is not required.
If interested, connect with me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.