Our client, a leading multinational Investment Bank is expanding its trading technology base in India and is looking to hire high caliber developers in C++ and Java backed with strong programming, computer science fundamentals and academics from a premier technology institute in the country.
The role we are recruiting for is with its trading business of the Investment Bank that includes trading system and strategy development. The role will revolve around designing and developing complex parallel computing architectures, electronic trading tools and advanced algorithms.
You will be required to design, build and maintain complex, low latency and high capacity distributed trading systems in Java and C++ and conduct statistical data analysis to identify trading performance improvements
- 3+ years industry experience, working on high-performance and high-availability distributed systems
- Programming skills in Java/C++ (primarily on Linux)
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Knowledge and understanding of US equity and options market microstructure
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related disciplines from a premier Technology Institute in India is a must – IIT, IIIT, NIT, BITS.