An Australian proprietary High Frequency Trading shop is in search for C++ Low Latency Trading Engineers to design and implement a sophisticated inhouse trading systems. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at an early stage and make a substantial and meaningful impact. The role is to be based in Sydney.
- 5+ years of working experience in C/C++ with a Top High Frequency Trading firm
- Experience developing low latency multicast feed handlers and interfaces for market access
- Experience in multithreaded design, compiler and cache optimizations, userspace networking and lock-free programming
- Experience in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Degree (Bachelor's or higher) in Computer Science, Physics, Applied Sciences, Mathematics, and Engineering from a top global university