Our client, a leading Investment Business is looking for a C++ Trading Platform Developer for their office in Bangalore. The successful candidate will work with cross continent strategist and technologist to provide and maintain a global state of the art Equity Algorithmic Trading platform and Smart Order Routing System.
- Be responsible for the successful integration of certified code and new functionality into the production trading environment
- Facilitate communications between trading desks, strategists, and other support teams to manage unexpected or day-to-day issues
- Understand Europe equity market rules and microstructure and be able to interact directly with exchanges and vendors to address issues
- Lead efforts to identify and address performance bottlenecks in high frequency trading environment (network topology, market data, exchange connectivity etc.)
- Proactively create tools and tests to reduce manual work and automate best practices
- Create software to systematically analyze order flows and system performance, utilizing this data for long-term capacity planning
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Knowledge of high-level programming language such as Java, C++, Python, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with a Unix / Linux operating system
- Good understanding of an end-to-end software development process (requirements, design, implementation, testing, and deployment)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment