We're looking for a Chief Engineer for middle/back office & reference data for a leading Investment management firm in Pune.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and development of the next generation solution for Back office & Reference Data systems and lead the team from the front with “thought leadership” reporting directly to the CTO.
You will be involved in coding using Java, C#, Have an understanding of open spurce components, platforms and languages, solid understanding of design/data/enterprise patterns.
To apply, you should have :
• 15-18 years of experience in software development, at least 4-5 years in engineering practice.
• Hands on coding on .Net/ C#, Core Java, Batch Processing, SQL, Streams, JMS, Transaction Management and web development
• Hands on experience in Spring Boot, Integration.
• Hand on experience in any distributed caching technologies such as Gigaspaces, Ignite, Coherence, Geode etc.
• Exposure to Micro services architecture and Multithreading
• Exposure to Performance and system tuning experience.
• Exposure to development environments and related tools (Build management / Source Control management / Continuous Integration / Code Review Tools).
To apply or know more about the role, please email email@example.com.