The CEO will work closely with the Board and other group companies to provide strategic leadership to the organization along with overseeing the implementation and steering the organization to its next stage of growth and development so as to make the organization as the most important player within the segment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Takes the lead across all aspects of the company by reviewing how departments work together to reach company goals and by coming up with fresh ideas that will set the company apart from competitors.
- The CEO will be responsible to oversee operations, credit controls, new product development and risk management of the organization.
- He/she will closely interact with the Board and will be a part of the decision-making committee on future growth and development of the organization.
- Lead, motivate, develop and control all staff to ensure that they have the necessary skills and motivation to deliver to agreed performance standards.
- Ensure the development and ongoing maintenance of a comprehensive set of systems, policies, standards and procedures that ensures the organization can operate efficiently and effectively whilst remaining compliant with legislation.
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings.
- Determines the direction of a business by working with upper management and leading team members to create and implement strategies and goals
- Builds a positive and productive culture in the workplace by listening to employee opinions, making adjustments, and recognizing the team's accomplishments
- Ability to engage with investors and develop strategic plans and budgets.
What must you bring? / Required skills:
- Engineering undergrad from tier 1 school or other top tier academic credentials, MBA from premier institution (IIM/ISB or any global Institute)
- Minimum 15 years of experience within the financial services sector preferably working with a Fintech.
- Understanding of internet technology and apps, social media and online marketing.
- Proven track record of establishing and scaling up a business from design to implementation preferably at senior management levels.
- Strong skills in financial analysis, risk management and human resources management.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to liaison with key stake holders including, Board members, investors, regulators, bankers and industry associations.
- Well versed with the digital economy and the start-up world; preferably should have worked with a start-up or started one of his/her own, or worked with a consulting firm in the fintech domain.