Our client, a global investment banks is looking for a Data Analytics role in Operational Risk Management (ORMA).
- 3-6 years experience
- Risk modeling – will be doing sourcing and structuring using data modelling, machine learning, SQL.
- Will use data visualisation tools.
- Coding knowledge will be good - scripting , not very hardcore coding R , Python
- Look for guys with maths and statistical background.
- Mentioned to look for candidates from these universities - IIT, ISI Delhi , Kokata , IISE
- Current experience should be in data analytics
Qualifications, Skills & Aptitude
- Degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, physics, statistics or engineering
- Good command of mathematics and numerical algorithms. Good knowledge of statistics and time series analysis
- Proficiency in data retrieval using SQL
- Programming skills and experience with an object oriented programming language such as Java or scripting languages such as Python or R, to the level of performing pricing and building prototype risk analytics/productivity tools
- Experience or keen interest to develop expertise in risk and capital calculation methodologies
- Experience with data visualization toolsets (such as Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView, or R Shiny) is an added advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with technology to design and implement solutions to improve data quality, develop and enhance risk calculations