Our client, a proprietary trading firm seeks a Data engineer to support their high frequency trading activities and quantitative research in Singapore.
● Implement and maintain data pipelines and the infrastructure required.
● Perform all needed data cleansing and transformation to improve quality of input for research.
● Work closely with traders and researchers to consume and analyze data faster and more efficiently.
● Deploy new data models that provide intuitive analytics across the firm.
● Manage the entire data processing system and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
● Extensive development experience in one or more of Python, Java, C/C++.
● Expert level in SQL.
● Experience with data modelling and designing/supporting Data Warehouses.
● Experience in data processing/ETL implementation.
● Experience working with distributed systems.
● Experience with messaging middleware such as Solace or Kafka.
● Experience with (NoSQL) databases such as hadoop, cassandra
● A degree (BSc or MSc) in a related field, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
● Minimum 5 years of experience