Data Infrastructure Engineer Role – Leading HFT firm in Mumbai
A leading Financial proprietary trading firm focused on high frequency algorithmic trading in asset classes and covers the global markets by leveraging and integrating technology, risk management and quantitative research.
- Manage the hardware equipment’s in our Datacentres across Mumbai.
- Manage to resolve hardware, software, and service issues.
- Experience of Linux (Fedora family preferable) and Networking.
- Bachelor degree in technology
- Strong Exposure to Linux and Networking (any certifications related to this is a plus)
- Experience in managing datacentres (rack mounting, patching, handling hardware replacements in servers/switches, knowledge of different network optics/cables etc.)
- 3+ years of datacentre experience.
- Exposure in finance industry
- Experience in analytical and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
For more information on the position contact Monalisa Patel on email@example.com for a confidential chat.