Our client, a leading Investment Technology firm is looking for a Data Scientist for their office in Mumbai. The candidate must have 3 to 8 years of experience, and knowledge of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Predictive Analysis.
- Implementing models and algorithms for exploratory/prediction/optimization/root cause analysis of real time datasets for generic as well as specific requirement
- Discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
Responsibilities for Data Scientist:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.