We are currently assisting our client, a global asset manager in their search for a top Data Scientist/Quantitative Analyst who has experience working with large sets of data as a data engineer or data scientist for their Mumbai office.
Experience with application and development of machine learning algorithms to explore and analyze multidimensional data huge plus. In this role, you will work directly with traders, researchers, and portfolio managers to discover opportunities in markets that allow us to create and enhance executable strategies. You will be an integral part of a very successful quant equity team with a long track record.
You will have the opportunity to apply your hands-on statistical, data analysis, and modeling skills to oversee the full-life cycle of trading strategy development and execution. You will be part of a global team and contribute to this team while being based in Mumbai.
- Ph.D. or Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Professional experience in building and applying machine learning techniques
- Strong programming skills in Python and/or C++ and R
- Experience working and analyzing time series and reference data
- Demonstrated experience working with and drawing conclusions from large datasets
- Previous experience in financial data preferred but not a must.