Our client, leading international investment bank is looking for a Data Scientist. The successful candidate will be part of the team working to automate the flow of validated high quality data and to build algorithms. The team works on sophisticated data analytics and machine learning techniques and therefore the team members are expected to possess the expertise to apply techniques such as regressions, support vector machines, naïve Bayes classifications, and clustering analysis with rigor and creativity.
- The role requires an advanced degree (Masters/ PhD strongly preferred) (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or related quantitative disciplines)
- Basic applied statistics, machine learning techniques (supervised / unsupervised techniques)
- Strong data structures and algorithms
- Programming skills in at least one programming language (R/ python / java / c++)
- Strong problem and analytical solving
To apply or know more about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org