Our client, a leading Investment Bank is looking for a Data Scientist to join their Data Science team based in Bangalore.
The successful candidate will join the Data Science team which is responsible to drive projects to automate the flow of validated high-quality data and to build algorithms to leverage the firm’s global data sets to optimize liquidity management in partnership with Corporate Treasury by:
1. Writing models to detect anomalies in structured datasets
2. Writing algorithms to learn the signals and interactions between different data streams and resulting liquidity and liquidity risks.
3. Employ models to forward project liquidity and analytics which guide the firm as it seeks to optimize liquidity risk management and liquidity actions.
Key skill sets
- The role requires an advanced degree (Masters/ PhD strongly preferred) in a computational field (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or related quantitative disciplines)
- Basic applied statistics, machine learning techniques (supervised / unsupervised techniques)
- Strong data structures and algorithms
- Strong programming skills in at least one programming language (R/ python / java / c++)
- Strong problem and analytical solving
- Strong work ethic, self-driven, ownership, collaborative