Our Client, a global financial services group is looking for a Developer for their Mumbai office.
- To develop and maintain a new risk management/monitoring platform to be used to across markets globally.
- Oversee the work done by junior Developers.
- Familiarizing the junior developers with existing systems and domain and business knowledge and supporting in their development to take on independent ownership of products.
- To build various components/applications with the latest technologies for trading/risk monitoring platform.
- Provide L3 support to Production support team when required.
- To deploy and monitor trading systems in live markets.
- To analyze and optimize the existing applications.
- Doing peer code reviews, documentation and ensuring code is of high quality via unit tests, continuous integration, etc.
- B.E, B. Tech (Computer Science), MCA.
- 2-5 years of Experience.
- Good knowledge of Java/OOPs concepts.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills (Algorithms).
- Knowledge of Distributed systems/MongoDB/NoSQL databases (good to have).
- Preferably worked in middle/back office applications in a financial organization.
- Good understanding of the Linux operating system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with business teams very closely.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.