We are currently assisting our client in looking for a Devops Engineer in Bangalore. Our client is proprietary trading firm focused on high frequency algorithmic trading in asset classes across the globe. They are one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges, and have significant market share on several large global exchanges as well. They have past experience in quantitative trading and low latency trading system development at global proprietary trading firms and investment banks.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work as part of a global team responsible for ensuring Systems Driven Operations across time horizons and geographies. You will be responsible for service delivery, and building systems to ensure smooth operations using high availability infrastructure. You will be deploying applications, which are in a self-monitoring and self-healing habitat.
- Involved in application deployment and monitoring
- Handle incident management with root-cause analysis and corrective actions
- Manage code and artifact repositories, and handle release management
- Communicate and collaborate across development, operations, and QA teams
Required skills and expertise:
- Experience: 3 to 8 years
- Strong problem-solving skills, and good communication
- Ownership of issues through to resolution
- Have hands-on experience writing scripts for automation (for example shell/bash, Python, Perl, and Ruby)
- Have expertise in configuration management tools
- Have experience with public, private or hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Linux system administration
- Have a solid understanding of server hardware
- Have experience in setting up and managing IT security
Interested in knowing more about this opportunity?
Please email me your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential chat.