Our client, a top trading firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Director for their office in Gurgaon.
The client has three interconnected business lines: Asset management, Prop trading and Brokerage execution services. Now, they want to utilize their experience of the finance industry and build a retail financial distribution company in India. The overall aim is to build a financial distribution company which will sell brokerage services, mutual funds, insurance and lending products.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Understanding of Brand development and building key attributes of brand in operational delivery
- Development of logo, color schemes, fonts and other aspects of communication across all our channels
- Review of competitive offerings and features and refinement of our value proposition to ensure consistent positioning in the market
What You'll Need:
- MBA with 5-8 years’ experience post qualification
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Interested in knowing more about this opportunity?
Please email me your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.