Our client, an Asset management, Prop trading and Brokerage execution services firm is looking for a Director of Business Development for their office in Gurgaon. The Director BD will provide support across the enterprise in strategy, competitive analysis, M&A, financial planning and project management. This position works closely with the management to develop and support strategy and actions that enhance the Company's growth opportunities and ensure long term sustainable competitive advantage
- Development of market intelligence and analysis of the competitive landscape
- Business analysis of current markets and potential new markets
- Works with business units to drive assessment of growth opportunities, analyze current and adjacent markets, provide insights on key players, perform needed financial analysis and modeling
- Evaluates strategic opportunities and makes recommendations to management concerning tactical plans/strategies to implement new business activities; translates the recommendation(s) into action
- Performs market research to determine financial viability of business opportunities
- Analyzes, negotiate, and plan the integration of acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
- Develop and refine financial models in support of business development opportunities. Build valuation models, P&L’s, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow statements
- Attend industry shows and interact with Investors to generate deal flow. Monitor internal strategies and analyze business development opportunities against strategy.
What must you bring? / Required skills:
- Strong candidates should have demonstrated experience and successful track record in building businesses across organizations. Strong educational pedigree and strong co-curricular performance. MBA from a premier college is a must.5-8 year’s experience post qualification
- Ability to be adaptable and manage competing responsibilities and deadlines in a timely and efficient manner as an individual contributor and through your team
- Maintains composure in stressful situations in a highly interactive role; is proactive and detail-oriented to navigate through roadblocks.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and able to manage conflict, adversity and negotiate resolution
- Maintains and implements an innovative approach to solving problems
- Very strong analytical & evaluation skills