We are currently assisting our client, On-demand logistics company in their search for a Driver Operations Manager in Mumbai, Delhi, and Bangalore.
Your main role would be:
- Driver operations: constantly maintain an over-supplying effort by keeping a healthy pipeline of leads (by whatever channel it takes), by efficiently scheduling and training and effectively retaining drivers on the platform.
- Community management: actively moderate (bring people together), leverage, incentify and rule the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for drivers.
- Driver operations standards: identity, build and enforce Standard Operating Procedures and Policies to support the activity and solve or prevent issues.
- Talent acquisition and management: build a team that strives to win and constantly tracks the efficiency of your team and the service quality provided to the network, and deploy corrective/improvement actions.
What you'll need:
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of operational/leadership experience, preferably in a logistics or on-demand delivery or the ride-sharing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and web technologies.
- Fluent in English and Hindi. Fluency in a local language (e.g. Marathi, Kannada) is a plus.