Our client, a leading financial services firm is looking for an Engineering Manager for their office in Hyderabad.
- Manage, design, execute and take complete responsibility for the delivery and maintenance of software projects/products.
- Help the team translate the business requirements into R&D tasks.
- Work with business groups to outline project deliverables and manage the roadmap of the R&D tasks.
- Work with Technical Relationship managers to understand the client initiated R&D requests.
- Act as a point of contact for managing and driving production defects to resolution.
- Tailor processes to help manage time-sensitive issues and bring them to appropriate closure.
- Engage and manage team of highly talented technologists, and aid in them grow professionally with regular mentoring.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 8+ years of experience, fintech domain is a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of end-to-end delivery of enterprise-grade software.
- Strong technology acumen, knowledge of software engineering process, design knowledge and architecture intelligence.
- Superior project management skills to ensure high-quality and timely solution delivery.
- Attention to detail and quality, and the ability to work well in and across teams.
- Ability to advocate & influence multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills Ability to learn new domains and deliver output.
- Experience leading a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Strong communication skills.