Our client, a renowned Investment Bank is looking for an Equities Associate with minimum 4 years of experience for their office in Bangalore.
- Automate the pricing, distribution and execution of structured products in real-time distributed systems used for low latency and high volume processing.
- Design, develop and support highly reliable components across a range of technologies in a structured, disciplined and fast-moving environment.
- Maintain a strong understanding of structured products, including payoff terms, pricing models, risk measures, PnL reporting and hedging considerations.
- Pro-actively automate manual workflows and improve existing processes with particular focus on web distribution, business metrics and automated testing.
- Interact with the trading, sales, structuring, technology and operations teams as part of project and support responsibilities.
- Exposure to data driven automation techniques like impact analysis, parametrization and back testing.
- Quantitative, computer science or engineering academic background.
- At least 4 years of professional software engineering experience.
- Strong programming skills in an OO or functional paradigm (Java/C++/Python/Scala/Haskell).
- Exposure to Databases and SQL
- Ability to solve complex problems and to explain the ideas that underlie the solution to non-technical clients and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with and strong interest in structured products and derivatives pricing.
- Distributed systems architecture.
- Low latency or real-time software development.
- Statistical analysis of computational or business data.