Our client, a financial technology firm is looking to hire an ETL Engineer for their office in Mumbai.
- 5+ Years of Data Warehouse Experience, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) programming experience
- 5 years of extensive experience with MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Strong programming and analytical skills with the ability to review, analyse and understand business requirements and internal database source and target state architecture.
- Strong grasp of advanced SQL writing and query tuning/optimization.
- Experience with data modelling tools like Erwin is preferred.
- Experience with integrated cloud-based data warehouse AWS Glue, ODI.
- Experience in Orchestration Tools.
- Experience in Python Programming and Scripting Language
- Produce ETL solutions in support of data warehousing and data management.
- Gather business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders.
- Leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners.
- Develop complex data transformations using ELT and ETL approach for BI Data Warehouse models
- Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements and incorporate all business requirements into all design specifications
- Develop all data warehouse models and prepare reports for all meta data integration into systems and draft all ETL scripts and prepare required reports for all end users.
- Monitor all business requirements and validate all designs and schedule all ETL processes and prepare documents for all data flow diagrams.
- Analyze and interpret all complex data on all target systems and analyze and provide resolutions to all data issues and coordinate with data analyst to validate all requirements, perform interviews with all users and developers.