Our client - a leading financial services firm is looking for a Fixed Income, Credit and Rates Researcher with experience in Asian Markets/ International Markets to be a part of the Treasury Management team in Mumbai.
- Masters in Finance / MBA with specialization in Finance / Bachelor of Technology / Engineering Experience
- 8 years of relevant research experience across regions.
- Credit trading experience is a plus Functional Competencies
- Extensive knowledge of credit and rates markets combined with excellent products knowledge.
- Markets: USD Asian Bonds, Local Currency Asian Bonds, US Treasury, Short-term interest rate futures, and Asian rates
- Proven track record in recommending ideas, identifying opportunities and risks
- Strong knowledge on Global and regional Macroeconomics
- An analytical and data driven mindset towards research and strong Mathematical / Statistical skill set
- Strong Idea generation ability, business, and commercial acumen Behavioral Competencies
- Strong team player - maintains strong working relationship
- Ethically upright and a believer in integrity
- Highly motivated and self-driven individual. Has a can-do attitude
- Adaptive, flexible and enjoy working with talented team members to solve problems
To know more about the role email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on LinkedIn.