We are looking to hire an FPGA – Core developer for our client which is a leading high-frequency trading firm in Singapore. The successful candidate will work in the FPGA development team to roll out new hardware to the trading community, interact with the development team, develop high-performance FPGA systems in SystemVerilog.
To apply you should have:
- Hands-on FPGA development successes, taking ownership of significant systems and subsystems.
- 3+ years of experience working as an FPGA development engineer in a team environment.
- 3+ years of RTL experience (SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL).
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Quantitative appreciation of low-level hardware/software interaction.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or related subject.
- Good to have - Linux experience; Scripting Language proficiency (preferably Python).
- High-Level Synthesis flows.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.