Our client, a technology-driven proprietary trading firm, operating in numerous financial markets globally with trading offices in Delhi- London is looking for FPGA Developers.
The successful candidate will work with a highly skilled software development team in building a range of components for low latency trading systems operating on various markets around the world. The candidate will be involved in designing, architecture, development, and verification of hardware in a highly collaborative environment.
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree in electrical engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience with FPGA development and verification.
- Linux kernel development (driver development) and x86 processor expertise.
- Expert-level knowledge of major FPGA families, EDA tools, simulators, and logic analyzers.
- Integration experience with independent third-party cores.