We're currently assisting our client in looking for an FPGA Developer. The successful candidate will work with a highly skilled software development team in building a range of components for low latency trading systems operating on various markets around the world. The candidate will be involved in designing, architecture, development and verification of hardware in a highly collaborative environment.
To apply you should have:
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree in electrical engineering or equivalent professional experience
- 6+ years of experience with FPGA development and/or verification.
- Linux kernel development (driver development) and x86 processor expertise
- Expert-level knowledge of major FPGA families, EDA tools, simulators and logic analyzers
- Integration experience with independent third-party cores
- The ability to document design and interface specifications
- A demonstrated background in high speed SERDES protocols and implementation in FPGA, including Ethernet, PCI-Express and coherent interconnects
- Previous work experience at a high-frequency trading firm desirable
- Previous ASIC experience desirable
- Previous board design experience desirable