Our client a global Hedge Fund and investment manager with it's technology operations in India is looking to further expand it's presence in the country and is looking to hire Core Java developers backed by solid academic credentials from India's premier technology institutes - IIT,IIIT, NIT and BITS.
The ideal candidate should have at least three years of programming experience at a technology or finance firm and should be proficient in software design practices and development. He/She should be able to design and implement medium/large scale software in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. The candidate should have strong programming skills in Core Java or Python along with an understanding of big-data technologies.
The role is part of an ellite global team that is responsible for developing the Hedge Fund's Quantitative Trading Technology Platform used by Traders and Portfolio Managers across financial capitals trading close to $42 Billion in Investment Capital.
You will be required to:
- Design and implement medium/large scale development of financial markets and securities trading in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Execute individual projects and deliverables while managing deadlines
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science with strong foundation in algorithms and data structures
- Extensive data engineering, infrastructure, or full-stack programming experience
- Extensive core Java and/or Python programming expertise
- Exposure to advanced mathematics, statistics, data science, or machine learning as part of electives/core courses/academic projects
- Experience in market data capture, normalization, modelling, simulations, and/or trading system technologies
- End-to-end execution of medium/large scale projects
- Experience in developing frameworks, API, or distributed applications from the ground up
- Understanding of financial securities and modelling along with an understanding of big-data technologies
Should the role be of interest, please reach out to me on email@example.com or call me on +91 022 67866787