Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for a Front Office Trading Platform Lead to join their office in Pune. As part of the development team, the successful candidate will work very closely with business users, vendors and other front office development and support teams to develop the client's new order management system. The role reports to the India Department Head.
- 10-12 years of experience in software development.
- Strong Core Java skills preferably using Java 8
- Strong knowledge of FIX protocol is a must
- Practical experience of using Core Java, Multithreading, Collections, OOPS etc
- Additional Preference for experience of working low latency, high through put frameworks
- PL/SQL - basic database knowledge, knowledge about object-oriented databases a plus
- Schemas, JMX, JUnit, Eclipse, Oracle, SQL (DDL, DML), XML
- Unix fundamentals
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Good team player. Capable of working under a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of Exchange connectivity systems, FIX and native exchange connectivity
- Knowledge of Market data
- Exposure to JMS, In Memory Data Store, TIBCO EMS
- Exposure to software engineering tools/applications (like Git, Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA)
- Experience of the build process using Maven or Ant
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT related area