Service Management is a pivotal function, providing reporting, tooling and driving continuous improvement across the Run-the-Bank IT function.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leading the Service Management function for the firm's 200 person Technology Operations (TechOps) function, driving continuous improvement, increased stability and strengthening process adherence.
- This role is accountable for ensuring all ITIL-aligned Service Management practices are defined/communicated and operated well.
- It is also responsible for driving Service Management and reporting tooling strategy and implementation.
- The role is Global, closely working with Technology leads across the application and platform teams.
- Collaborate with Hong Kong headquartered leadership teams and global branches.
- Manage the Service Management team excellently
- Measure and monitor TechOps performance across all Applications, Infrastructure and operating the ITSM Governance machine.
- Manage and improve all key ITSM processes, including Incident/Problem/Change/Service Request and Capacity Management
- Monitor and Highlight key areas requiring improvement, trigger & govern continuous improvement initiatives
- Own the ITSM product platform (Service Now) and define/execute on strategic roadmap
- Manage our ITSM tooling vendor(s), ensuring excellent outcomes/new feature delivery
- Provide local line management to Project Management and Build & Release teams.
To apply you must have:
- 18-23 years' experience
- Previous experience as head of Service Management/Deputy Head
- Proven experience in driving measurable improvements across a complex technology stack
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL
- Strong Project Management and execution ability
- Experience in developing and presenting Service Management reports, including dashboards
- Process Design experience
- Experience managing small, high-performing teams
- Understands Agile/Lean principles