Our client, a leading Financial Services Firm is looking for an Interest Rates Trader for their office in Mumbai. The candidate should have atleast 3 years’ experience across asset classes – Interest Rates, Bond Futures, IR Futures. They must have experience in trading ,should have a good PnL, and must be willing to work in a US shift, i.e. 2.30 am onwards.
• Develop analytical driven core view for the European, UK, Canada, Aussie and US Rates market.
• Developing statistical trading models and managing rates trading book across Euro, GBP, Canada, Aussie and the United States markets
• Trading in OTC and on exchange traded markets across the aforementioned markets
• Remain compliant with applicable regulations and internal policies
• PnL ownership, Robust Risk Management & End to End Trade Management
• 3 – 8 years of relevant trading experiencing managing rates trading book across regions
• Extensive knowledge of G-5 rates markets combined with excellent products knowledge.
• Products: US Treasury, Short-term interest rate futures, fed fund futures, Bunds, Gilts or Canadian and Aussie govt bond futures.
• Proven Profitable Trading track record excluding any market making pnl
• Strong knowledge on Global and regional macroeconomics, along with deeper understanding of regional Rates markets
• An analytical mindset towards trading and strong Mathematical / Statistical skill set
• Strong negotiation skills involving external counterparties
• Strong Idea generation ability, business, and commercial acumen
• Ability to simplify and improve processes by making best use of technology