We are currently assisting our client, a diversified financial services group in their search for a top Interest Rates Trader to be based in their Mumbai office. Market focus will be the USA and work will start 2:30 PM onward. More details about the role below:
- Complete ownership of Interest Rates Trading Book and P&L while leading and managing the book in the trading role for achieving best execution and P&L targets while remaining firmly compliant of regulations and internal limits and controls.
- Developing statistical trading models and managing rates trading book across Euro, GBP, Canada, Aussie and the United States markets.
- Trading in OTC and on exchange traded markets across the aforementioned markets.
- Relevant trading experience managing rates trading book across regions.
- Extensive knowledge of G-5 rates markets combined with excellent products knowledge.
- Proven Profitable Trading track record excluding any market making pnl
- Strong knowledge on Global and regional macroeconomics, along with deeper understanding of regional Rates markets
Products: US Treasury, Short-term interest rate futures, fed fund futures, Bunds, Gilts or Canadian and Aussie govt bond futures.
Interested in knowing more about this opportunity? Please click apply or email me your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential chat.