We are currently assisting our client, a global asset manager in their search for a top Investment Analyst in Hong Kong. You will cover the Asia tech and Korean market.
We are open in talking to both buy and sell-side candidates
- Perform valuation analysis, comparative company analysis, and industry research.
- Compile relevant supporting information to present ideas to the Equity Portfolio Manager in stock selection and portfolio monitoring.
- Assist in portfolio construction.
- Maintain and update dealing compliance.
- Track investee companies operational status by company visits.
- Participate in regional conferences and internal marketing events.
- Support senior managers in administrative matters and prepare reports.
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in related disciplines.
- Around 3-6 years of experience in equity analysis and investment in the regional markets.
- Excellent computer, analytical, written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent research knowledge, analysis, and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to work independently and multi-task in a complex and deadline-driven environment.
- Proactive, independent and reliable.