Our client a leading investment bank is looking for a JAVA Architect for their Pune office.
The Core Services Engineer will be responsible for designing and development of the next generation solution for Back office & Reference Data systems.
The position is responsible for designing the platform, development of core components, using new cutting-edge technologies.
- The ideal candidate would be able to bring technology thought leadership and help build the next generation cutting edge Back Office trading platform.
- 12+ years of experience in development using Java and at least 4 years of experience in Architecture.
- Hands-on coding on Core Java, Batch Processing, SQL, Streams, JMS, Transaction Management.
- Experience in Spring Boot, Integration.
- Exposure to distributed caching technologies such as Gigaspaces, Ignite, Coherence, Geode, etc. desired.
- Exposure to Microservices architecture and Multithreading, Performance and system tuning experience.
- Any exposure to Big Data tools would be desirable.