Our client, a global investment bank is looking for a Java developer for their Bangalore office.
- The individual in this role would be responsible for the following functions
- Develop new services/functionality on the new, strategic configuration system using Python and Java.
- Enhance configuration automation functionality on existing applications leveraging Python and Java.
- Design and develop tools to automate the creation of system configuration.
- The role requires collaboration with the other technology teams, both from a development as well as a maintenance perspective.
- The candidate will work through the software development life cycle on a range of projects mentioned above using various technologies including Java, Python, Bash etc.
- 5+ years relevant technical experience including as a developer having a successful track record of delivering applications and exposure to the software development lifecycle
- A strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Experience in Python and/or Java
- Experience with DB2 and/or Mongo and/or Cassandra and database development.
- Object-oriented analysis and design skills. Ability to use these methods in understanding business requirements and build sound solutions.
- Experience in test driven development.