Our client, a leading financial group, is looking for a Java/C++ Developers for Institutional equities trading arm in Mumbai.
The successful candidate will get an opportunity to work with the front office trading systems and work closely with the traders; they will be the product owner, responsible for system analysis, design, and architecture. Work with the business to design the functionality of the applications.
- Solid hands-on experience with Java OR C++.
- Experience on feed handlers or exchange adapters.
- Experience with TIBCO StreamBase CEP (Good to have).
- Experience to develop in Linux Environment.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputed University.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org