Our client, a leading investment management firm is looking for a Lead Engineer for their Pune office. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and development of the next generation solution for Back office systems.
The position is responsible for designing the platform, development of core components, evangelizing new technologies.
- Come up with high-level system architecture, component design.
- Cover all non-functional aspects during product development.
- Work closely with the CTO office to track Technical debt for closure.
- Perform proof of concepts for the latest technologies.
- Help the development team define Technical roadmaps for their products.
- Work with Technology operations around the implementation of Dev Ops practices.
- The guide development team with technical skills.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 8-12 years of experience in software development. 2+ years of relevant experience in software design and architecture.
- Hands-on coding on Core Java, Batch Processing, SQL, Streams, JMS, Transaction Management.
- Hands on experience in Spring Boot, Integration.
- Hand on experience in any distributed caching technologies such as Gigaspaces, Ignite, Coherence, Geode etc.
- Exposure to Microservices architecture and Multithreading
- Exposure to Performance and system tuning experience.
- Exposure to development environments and related tools (Build management / Source Control management / Continuous Integration / Code Review Tools).
- Strong in problem-solving / analytical skills/sense of personal responsibility.
Preferred Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Exposure to Containers such as Docker, Orchestrators such as Kubernetes etc.
- Exposure to Multithreading.
- Exposure to NO SQL DBs.
- Exposure to Big Data tools – (Cassandra, Hadoop, Flume etc)
Educational / Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT related area