Our Client, a global hedge fund is hiring for lead Engineer (Python) for their Singapore office
The successful candidate will work on building software components for alpha testing allowing the firm to remain competitive and apply new ideas to different asset classes across various global markets; they should be proficient in applying design patterns and can use a multitude of software libraries in solving development problems.
To apply, you should have:
- At least six years of experience developing large systems.
- Strong coding skills in Python developing large scale, cluster-based applications on Linux/Unix platforms; familiar with libraries such as NumPy, Django and Pandas
- Working knowledge in various database and messaging technologies such as SQL, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra, etc.
- Able to mentor and guide the more junior members of the team.
- Strong mathematical background with the ability to grasp the business environment and effectively translate requirements into software implementations.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org