A leading global Consulting firm is seeking a lawyer for their Digital business:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Draft, review, and negotiate specific types of contracts, such as waiver letters and confidentiality agreements.
- Work with Legal leadership team to process more complex forms of agreements, such as master consulting agreements and indemnity agreements.
- Review and assist teams with RFP (Request For Proposal) responses.
- Create, update, and distribute standard contracts and related documentation in accordance with departmental policies and procedures; help monitor and track contract flow volume.
- Manage a database of contractual arrangements.
- Design, manage, and maintain a system to track whether contracts have been executed, including a reminder system for any required follow-up.
- Work with attorneys and paralegals on projects in support of Firm initiatives.
The candidate must have:
- 4-8 years PQE of contract management experience in the technology (particularly software) sector
- An LLB from a top Indian University
- Worked in a multinational environment with support to multiple jurisdictions and legal counsels.
- Excellent spoken, writing and negotiating skills in English and additional Asian language skills (spoken and written) would be advantageous but not necessary.