A leading Asset Management Firm is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their Hong Kong Team.
- Completion of RFPs, DDQs and company pitch books for institutional and wholesale mandates.
- Production of marketing materials, including but not limited to fund proposals, product presentations, corporate presentation/brochures, fund fact-sheets.
- Work with senior investment & sales professionals to produce thought leadership pieces, white papers, regular newsletters, and market commentaries.
- Assist senior management to formulate the marketing strategy and product positioning through analysis of competitors’ products and regional distribution landscape & trends.
- Assist global sales teams with regular/ad-hoc client requests, client servicing activities, event management, and client on-boarding .
- Assist with corporate communications & PR activities, working closely with external media outlets & PR agencies to broaden brand exposure.
- Backup other members of the Product Development and Marketing Division with day-to-day activities.
For More Information reach Pooja on firstname.lastname@example.org