Our client, a global proprietary trading firm is looking for a Network Engineer for their Hong Kong office.
The successful candidate will work on the scalability and support of the firms trading system. Your role will include management of the trading applications, engineering and building and maintaining network infrastructure to optimize the systems.
- Design and implement robust, high performing network infrastructure which optimizes the network performance of the firms trading systems.
- Work with third parties, including exchanges and circuit providers, to optimize both performance and value of the network for its trading applications.
TO APPLY YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Have 5 or more years' experience engineering complex, high-performance networks at a global scale.
- Be experienced with net-ops tools for configuration management, and network monitoring and analysis.
- Have experience working with high-performance networking fabrics or matrix switches.
- Have experience with optical tap and packet capture infrastructure.
- Be deeply knowledgeable regarding multicast networking and configuration.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Linux.
- Be experienced using a scripting language, such as python, to automate tasks or perform the analysis.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.