We are currently hiring for multiple roles for network engineers for our clients, a leading high-frequency trading firm in Hong Kong and Singapore.
The successful candidates will:
- Design and implement robust, high performing network infrastructure which optimizes the network performance of the firms trading systems.
- Build and maintain comprehensive network monitoring systems.
- Work with third parties, including exchanges and circuit providers, to optimize both performance and value of Maven's network for its trading applications.
- Design, configure and coordinate infrastructure upgrades in exchange colocation sites.
To apply you should have:
- Have 3 or more years' experience engineering complex, high-performance networks at a global scale.
- Demonstrable experience implementing complex projects from initiation through production handover;
- Be passionate about troubleshooting and getting to the root cause of issues and incidents;
- Be experienced with net-ops tools for configuration management, and network monitoring and analysis;
- Have experience working with Cisco and Arista networking hardware and the associated network operating systems;
- Have experience working with high-performance networking fabrics or matrix switches;
- Have experience with optical tap and packet capture infrastructure;
- Be deeply knowledgeable regarding multicast networking and configuration;
- Have a strong working knowledge of Linux;