Our client, a quantitative trading firm is looking for a Network Engineer for their Singapore office
The Networks team designs, builds and maintains all the infrastructure that allows our global trading and research environment to run 24/7. We are looking for a network engineer with experience deploying and maintaining large networks and managing the full WAN optimization lifecycle. You will drive our WAN strategy, manage vendor relationships, onboard new markets, and much more.
- 5+ years of experience.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related IT field.
- High attention to detail and excellent prioritization skills, able to plan and prioritize workloads to meet implementation schedules.
- Eager to learn and apply new skills quickly.
- Willingness and ability to solve small technical problems in the field yourself.
- You enjoy tinkering with technology in your spare time.
- You have excellent communication skills and a willingness to admit mistakes.