Our client, a privately funded quantitative trading firm striving for excellence in financial markets research are seeking an office administrator for our newly formed subsidiary in Singapore.
This role will be responsible for supporting office administration related activities including, but not limited to travel, events, purchasing for the office, food & beverage and ad-hoc administrative projects.
- Help in maintaining the pantry and general office environment
- Support and/or manage onsite and offsite events as scheduled
- Help facilitate the employee onboarding process
- Make travel and accommodation reservations as needed
- Assist with routine compliance work related to SGX
- Assist with local banking , trade reconciliation and back office tasks related to trading.
- Bachelors or management degree in commerce or business management
- 2-4 years of experience in office administration / financial back office
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills along with high accuracy in a multitasking environment
- Excellent computer skills and very proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, other internet tools a plus
- Prompt, courteous & professional demeanor