Our client a global investment management firm in Singapore is looking to hire a Software Engineer. This role will be part of the team of financial industry engineers whose primary application is an in-house multi-tier Portfolio Management platform that provides consolidated position, P&L, and risk data from upstream systems. This platform also serves as a front-end for custom analytical tools and OTC trade entry. Their users and sponsors are Fixed Income and Commodities Portfolio Managers, Traders, Risk Management, and firm executives.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience with exposure to much of the following AngularJS/TypeScript/ReactJS/Redux and/or Xamarin/PhoneGap/NativeScript.
- Full SDLC experience with a demonstrated support component.
- Database development experience.
- Excellent triage/debugging skills.
- Core C# development experience.
- C# meta-programming (reflection, lambda expressions, property descriptors).
- Experience with SDLC tools (Git/GitHub/JIRA/TeamCity/Octopus).
- UI C# development with DevExpress or comparable toolkit.
- Trading systems development experience.
- Fixed Income Product Knowledge (Bonds, Treasuries, Swaps, Swaptions, CDS/CDX, FX).
- Commodities product knowledge (Futures, Future Options, Spreads, Physicals).
- Google ProtoBuf, protobuf-net, Solace messaging.